21 May 2008

I want to ride my bicycle!

I want to ride my bicycle......I think I know how, until I fall off, and then I wonder. You do know though that you get two kinds of cyclists; those that had a fall and those who are still going to fall. Those on the road seem to get it pretty right without too much falling, but if you are like me on a mountain bike, I look for a place to fall.

So if you are like me and would like to sharpen your bike skills, here follows a video to watch and see how the pros are doing it. The bunny hop, hopping over tree stumps,.... dead animals,...... anything that might be in the way of you and you riding your bike. Suggestion; try with smaller objects first.

Keep practicing and let us know how it's going.
To be continued .......... to more advanced moves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerda!

Dit lyk great!!!!!! Die foto's is altyd lekker om na te kyk en te sien wat ons mis. Dankie vir al jou tyd wat jy spandeer om dit fun met ons te deel.
Sien gou weer.
Janine