- The first very important point to remember is that there are 7 days in a week.
- Secondly, get to wear the right gear. You don't play tennis in flops, .....so for a comfortable workout, dress correctly.
- Thirdly, check with your doctor that you can start with a fitness programme. It is no good starting with stomach exercises on the ball, if you are still recovering after a tummy tuck op!
- Point number four: Rome wasn't built in a day, so you have to keep going for at least six weeks before giving up, ok.
- 2 spin classes per week plus 2 strength training classes per week .....or
- 3 spin classes per week and 1 strength training class per week
- 2+2=4, 3+1=4; any which way gives you 4 days of your 7 day week. Keep this going for the next six weeks and tell us about a different and new you.
Fitness Enthusiast turned "Regular": This is you arriving on the minute before class is starting, but your bike is already correctly set up and all other "non-regulars" aren't allowed to sit on your bike. You know the drill, you've got the gear but you see little progress. Try this:
- 3 spin classes per week plus 2 strength training classes per week ...or
- 3 spin classes per week plus 1 double spin class plus 2 strength training classes per week..or
- 2 spin classes plus 1 double class plus 2 strength training classes per week.
You will only use 5 of your 7 days per week. Remember you can always combine a spin class with a strength training class, starting off with the strength training class and then when your muscles are nice and warm, go over to the spin class.
Always remember to keep your training fresh. Try to spin different times of the day or go to another instructor's class. Here at Bulla they're all good. Get a new outfit! Anything, to keep you motivated and to keep you going. Don't be afraid to use the resistance knob in spinning. Try to do all the reps in the strength class. After 6 weeks it will be a new you facing you in the mirror.
Fitness Freak: I'm sorry I don't know anyone like that. ....But if you want to, you can always join some of us on a ride over the weekend.